Subject:        Re: [osol-discuss] Any news about 2010.3?
Date:   Wed, 31 Mar 2010 01:06:45 PDT
From:   Orvar Korvar <knatte_fnatte_tja...@yahoo.com>
To:     opensolaris-disc...@opensolaris.org

If you value your data, you should reconsider. But if your data is not
important, then skip ZFS.

File system data corruption test by researcher:
http://blogs.zdnet.com/storage/?p=169

ZFS data corruption test by researchers:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/wind/Publications/zfs-corruption-fast10.pdf

Erik Trimble
Java System Support
Mailstop:  usca22-123