hello

i have had this problem this week. our zil ssd died (apt slc ssd 16gb).
because we had no spare drive in stock, we ignored it.

then we decided to update our nexenta 3 alpha to beta, exported the pool and
made a fresh install to have a clean system and tried to import the pool. we
only got a error message about a missing drive.

we googled about this and it seems there is no way to acces the pool !!!
(hope this will be fixed in future)

we had a backup and the data are not so important, but that could be a real
problem.
you have  a valid zfs3 pool and you cannot access your data due to missing zil.

gea

www.napp-it.org zfs server