On Thu, 22 Apr 2010, Mike Mackovitch wrote:

> Oh, and the kernel.log should at least have the "lockd not responding"
> messages in it.  So, I presume you meant nothing *else* interesting.
>
> I think it's time to look at the packets...

I'll double check later (my wife is currently using the lpatop).

> (...and perhaps time to move this off of zfs-discuss seeing as
> this is really an NFS/networking issue and not a ZFS issue.)

Sounds fair enough!  Let's move this to email; meanwhile, what's the
packet sniffing incantation I need to use?  On Solaris I'd use snoop,
but I don't htink Mac OS comes with that!

--
Rich Teer, Publisher
Vinylphile Magazine

www.vinylphilemag.com