On Sat, May 15 at  2:43, Jason Barr wrote:
Hello,

I want to slice these 3 disks into 2 partitions each and configure 1 Raid0 and
1 Raidz1 on these 3.

What exactly has to be done? Using format and fdisk I know but not exactly how
for this setup.

In case of disk failure: how do I replace the faulty one?

I think this is a bad idea.  Spreading multiple pools across the
partitions of the same set of drives will mean accesses to both pools
will have lots of extra seeks going from one portion of each drive to
the other.

If you are trying to get redundancy on a system without many disks,
i'd just mirror the root pool and put your data in there as well.  At
least that way, you won't be seeking across partitions.

Another option is to have a single boot drive, and a mirror of drives
for your data pool.  That's effectively how we do it at work, since
our SLA for system recovery allows a reinstall of the OS, and the
amount of custom configuration is minimal in our rpool.

--
Eric D. Mudama
edmud...@mail.bounceswoosh.org