> mm.. Service time of sd3..5 are waay too high to be
> good working disks.
> 21 writes shouldn't take 1.3 seconds.
>
> Some of your disks are not feeling well, possibly
> doing
> block-reallocation like mad all the time, or block
> recovery of some
> form. Service times should be closer to what sd1 and
> 2 are doing.
> sd2,3,4 seems to be getting about the same amount of
> read+write, but
> their service time is 15-20 times higher. This will
> lead to crap
> performance (and probably broken array in a while).
>
> /Tomas

Hi !

It is strange because I've checked the SMART data of the 4 disks, and
everything seems really OK ! (on another hardware/controller, because I needed
Windows to check it). Maybe it's a problem with the SAS/SATA controller ?!

One question : if I halt the server, and change the order of the disks on the
SATA array, will RAIDZ still detect the array fine ????
The idea is to check if the results (big service times) depends on the drives
position, or on the hard drives themself !

Thank you !