Hi--

I apologize for missing understanding your original issue.

Regardless of the original issues and the fact that current Solaris
releases do not let you set the bootfs property on a pool that has a
disk with an EFI label, the secondary bug here is not being able to
remove a bootfs property on a pool that has a disk with an EFI label.
If this helps with the migration of pools, then we should allow you
to remove the bootfs property.

I will file this bug on your behalf.

In the meantime, I don't see how you can resolve the problem on this
pool.

Thanks,

Cindy