I am working on improving some ZFS-related bits in FreeBSD boot chain.
At the moment it seems that the things work mostly fine except for a case where
the boot code needs to read gang blocks.  We have some reports from users about
failures, but unfortunately their pools are not available for testing anymore
and I can not reproduce the issue at will.
I am sure that (Open)Solaris GRUB version has been properly tested, including
the above environment.
Could you please help me with ideas how to create a pool/filesystem/file that
would have gang-blocks with high probability?
Perhaps, there are some pre-made test pool images available?
Or some specialized tool?

Thanks a lot!
--
Andriy Gapon