$ zfs list -t filesystem
NAME                                  USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
datapool                              840M  25.5G    21K  /datapool
datapool/virtualbox                   839M  25.5G   839M  /virtualbox
mypool                               8.83G  6.92G    82K  /mypool
mypool/ROOT                          5.48G  6.92G    21K  legacy
mypool/ROOT/May25-2010-Image-Update  5.48G  6.92G  4.12G  /
mypool/ROOT/OpenSolaris-Latest       1.42M  6.92G  4.07G  /
mypool/export                        2.41G  6.92G    22K  /export
mypool/export/home                   2.41G  6.92G  1.90G  /export/home

$ zfs list -t snapshot|grep ROOT
mypool/r...@dbus_gam_server_race_partly_solved-6pm-may30-2010
           0      -    21K  -
mypool/ROOT/may25-2010-image-upd...@2010-05-26-02:13:44
       1.34G      -  4.07G  -
mypool/ROOT/may25-2010-image-upd...@dbus_gam_server_race_partly_solved-6pm-may30-2010
  23.9M      -  4.14G  -
mypool/ROOT/opensolaris-lat...@dbus_gam_server_race_partly_solved-6pm-may30-2010
           0      -  4.07G  -

I am trying to send myr...@dbus_gam_server_race_partly_solved-6pm-may30-2010 to
my backup server. And it dies with error while sending:

warning: cannot send 'mypool/ROOT/may25-2010-image-upd...@2010-05-26-02:13:44':
I/O error
sending from @2010-05-26-02:13:44 to
mypool/ROOT/may25-2010-image-upd...@dbus_gam_server_race_partly_solved-6pm-may30-2010
cannot receive new filesystem stream: invalid backup stream

mypool has errors:

  pool: mypool
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0h9m with 0 errors on Sun May 30 21:28:33 2010
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        mypool      ONLINE       0     0     1
          c6t0d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     2

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

mypool/ROOT/may25-2010-image-upd...@2010-05-26-02:13:44:/opt/openoffice.org/ure/lib/javaloader.uno.so

mypool/ROOT/may25-2010-image-upd...@2010-05-26-02:13:44:/usr/sfw/swat/help/Samba3-HOWTO/InterdomainTrusts.html

This snapshot @2010-05-26-02:13:44 seems to have been created when I updated
the image to latest 140 build on  May25. These files have since been
overwritten may be. I don't care about this snapshot. I care about the current
data AND the previous BE (ROOT/OpenSolaris-Latest). I tried to delete the
snapshot but it gave me an error about it being a clone and can't be deleted.

Few questions:

1. Does this mean my ROOT/OpenSolaris-Latest BE has issues as well (because the
snapshot/clone was created from it)? Or is the error introduced afterwards and
present only in the dated snapshot?

2. Why does scrub on mypool come out clean every time? It takes about 10 mins
to scrub this pool, so I have been doing that pretty much on every unclean
shutdown (there have been few panics, see my other posts).

3. I don't care about either of these files. How do I make it clean up these
inodes and move forward?