Hi,
Out of pure curiosity, I was wondering, what would happen if one tries to use a
regular 7200RPM (or 10K) drive as slog or L2ARC (or both)?

I know these are designed with SSDs in mind, and I know it's possible to use
anything you want as cache. So would ZFS benefit from it? Would it be the same?
Would it slow down?

I guess it would slow things down, because it would be trying to read/write
from a single spindle instead of a multidisk array, right? I havent found any
articles discussing this, only ones talking about SSD-based slogs/caches.

Thanks,
Hernan