On Wed, 18 Aug 2010, Erik Trimble wrote:

> While there were certainly a few folks who ran OpenSolaris in production
> (who absolutely needed the new features and couldn't wait until they made
> it to Solaris 10),

Or those features that simply were never going to be backported to S10,
particularly the in-kernel CIFS server... We were planning on migrating
from S10 to OpenSolaris, and that was one of the major reasons. If
OpenSolaris 3/2010 had actually been released, we might have even been
there now...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  hen...@csupomona.edu