It does, its on a pair of large APC's.

Right now we're using NFS for our ESX Servers.  The only iSCSI LUN's I have are
mounted inside a couple Windows VM's.   I'd have to migrate all our VM's to
iSCSI, which I'm willing to do if it would help and not cause other issues.
So far the 7210 Appliance has been very stable.

I like the zilstat script.  I emailed a support tech I am working with on
another issue to ask if one of the built in Analytics DTrace scripts will get
that data.

I found one called L2ARC Eligibility:  3235 true, 66 false.  This makes it
sound like we would benefit from a READZilla, not quite what I had expected...
I'm sure I don't know what I'm looking at anyways :)