Hi,

I have a mirror pool tank having two devices underneath. Created in this way

#zpool create tank mirror  c3t500507630E020CEAd1  c3t500507630E020CEAd0

Created file system tank/home
#zfs create tank/home

Created another file system tank/home
#zfs create tank/home/sridhar
After that I have created files and directories under tank/home and
tank/home/sridhar.

Now I detached 2nd device i.e c3t500507630E020CEAd0

Since the above device is part of mirror pool, my guess it will have copy of
data which is there in other device till detach and will have metadata with
same pool name and file systems created.

Question is is there any way I can create a new stack with renamed stack by
providing the new pool name to this detached device and should access the same
data for the c3t500507630E020CEAd0 which was created when it was in mirrored
pool under tank. ?

Thanks & Regards,
sridhar.