> Did you see this thread?
> http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=5006
> 59&#500659

I get on this link:

Tomcat http error 500:
"The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling
this request."

> He had problems with ZFS. It turned out to be faulty
> RAM. ZFS is so sensitive it detects and reports
> problems to you. No other filesystem does that, so
> you think ZFS is problematic and switch. But the
> other filesystems is slowly corrupting your data,
> because they dont notice problems.
>
> In other words, I suspect the problem is not in ZFS,
> but somewhere else. Maybe hardware? Maybe BIOS?

That could be possible because its very cheap hardware from the hosting service
Hetzner.
I will run a memtest to get more information about it.
If I detect errors on the ram and they will exchange it, how can I repair my
defective spacemap?