Hi all

I'm setting up a couple of 110TB servers and I just want some feedback in case
I have forgotten something.

The servers (two of them) will, as of current plans, be using 11 VDEVs with 7
2TB WD Blacks each, with a couple of Crucial RealSSD 256GB SSDs for the L2ARC
and another couple of 100GB OCZ Vertex 2 Pro for the SLOG (I know, it's way too
much, but they will wear out slowlier and there aren't fast SSDs around that
are small). There will be 48 gigs of RAM for each box on recent Xeon CPUs.

Vennlige hilsener / Best regards

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk