Hi Cindy,

very well - thanks.

I noticed that either the pool you're using and the zpool that is described inb the docs already show a mirror-0 configuration, which isn't the case for my zpool:

zpool status obelixData
  pool: obelixData
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME                     STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        obelixData               ONLINE       0     0     0
          c4t210000D023038FA8d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
          c4t210000D02305FF42d0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

Actually, this zpool consists of two FC raids and I think I created it simply by adding these two devs to the pool.
Does this disqualify my zpool for upgrading?

Thanks,
budy