> From: zfs-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org [mailto:zfs-discuss-
> boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of Edward Ned Harvey
>
> Dell R710 ... Solaris 10u9 ... With stability problems ...
> Notice that I have several CPU's whose current_cstate is higher than
> the
> supported_max_cstate.

One more data point:

Sun x4275 ... Solaris 10u6 fully updated (equivalent of 10u9??) ... No
problems ...
There are no current_cstate's higher than supported_max_cstate.

kstat | grep current_cstate ; kstat | grep supported_max_cstate
        current_cstate                  2
        current_cstate                  1
        current_cstate                  1
        current_cstate                  1