Where would that log be located? Tried poking around in /var/svc/log
and /var/adm, but I've found just the snapshot-service logs (while
useful, they don't seem to have logged the auto-deletion of
snapshots).

Also, that 'pcplusmp' is triggering every minute, on the minute. It's
probably one of my drives (judging from ata instance 3), how do I tell
what drive is what instance?

If I didn't say before, thanks to all that have replied for your
assistance, greatly appreciated.

--
--khd