Hi Neil,

if the file offset does not match, the chances that the checksum would match,
especially sha256, is almost 0.

May be I am missing something. Let's say I have a file that contains 11 letters
- ABCDEFGHIJK. Let's say the block size is 5.

For the first file, the block contents are "ABCDE," "FGHIJ", and "K."

For the second file, let's say the blocks are " ABCD", "EFGHI", and "JK."

The chance that any checksum would match is very less. The chance that any
"checksum+verify" would match is even less.

Regards,
Peter