I am trying to bring in my zpool from build 121 into build 134 and every time I
do a zpool import the system crashes.
  I have read other posts for this and have tried setting zfs_recover = 1 and
aok = 1 in /etc/system I have used mdb to verify that they are in the kernel
but the system still crashes as soon as import is called.
  On this system I can rebuild the entire pool from scratch but my next system
is 4Tbytes and I don't have space on any other system to store that much data.
  Anyone have a way to import and upgrade a older pool to a newer OS?

TIA mic