The vmdump.0 is a compressed crash dump. You will need to convert it to a format that can be read.

#  savecore -f ./vmdump.0  ./

This will create a couple of files, but the ones you will need next is unix.0 & vmcore.0. Use mdb to print out the stack.

#  mdb unix.0 vmcore.0

run the following to print the stack. This would at least tell you what function the system is having a panic in. You could then do a sunsolve search or google search.

$C

and gather zio_state data

::zio_state

And check the msgbuf to see if there are any hardware problems.

::msgbuf

Then quit mdb.  More drill down would be dependent on what you see.

::quit

Dave