We need to move the disks comprising our mirrored rpool on a Solaris 10
U9 x86_64 (not SPARC) system.

We'll be relocating both drives to a different controller in the same
system (should go from c1* to c0*).

We're curious as to what the best way is to go about this?  We'd love
to be able to just relocate the disks and update the system BIOS to
boot off the drives in their new location and have everything magically
work.

However, we're thinking we may need to touch GRUB config files (though
maybe not since "rpool" is referenced in the config file) or at least
re-run grub-install or something to update the MBR on both of these
drives.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Ray