Thanks for the pointer. AFAIK there are no clones involved. The output of "zdb -d p0" is below. I found no differences with that and the output of the "zfs list" command.

r...@onix# zdb -d p0 | egrep 'p0\/home'|sort
Dataset p0/home [ZPL], ID 33, cr_txg 432, 69.7G, 192681 objects
Dataset p0/h...@s1 [ZPL], ID 243, cr_txg 98656, 50.3G, 126890 objects
Dataset p0/h...@s10 [ZPL], ID 379, cr_txg 953857, 81.5G, 181690 objects
Dataset p0/h...@s11 [ZPL], ID 168, cr_txg 2387300, 65.5G, 240164 objects
Dataset p0/h...@s12 [ZPL], ID 172, cr_txg 2439246, 69.1G, 192176 objects
Dataset p0/h...@s2 [ZPL], ID 245, cr_txg 104759, 50.4G, 127646 objects
Dataset p0/h...@s3 [ZPL], ID 266, cr_txg 192029, 104G, 171386 objects
Dataset p0/h...@s4 [ZPL], ID 268, cr_txg 194369, 104G, 171395 objects
Dataset p0/h...@s5 [ZPL], ID 394, cr_txg 721173, 73.4G, 159843 objects
Dataset p0/h...@s6 [ZPL], ID 434, cr_txg 777147, 75.3G, 169093 objects
Dataset p0/h...@s7 [ZPL], ID 281, cr_txg 830390, 75.5G, 171919 objects
Dataset p0/h...@s8 [ZPL], ID 285, cr_txg 833206, 75.6G, 172117 objects
Dataset p0/h...@s9 [ZPL], ID 373, cr_txg 948755, 81.5G, 181397 objects

I'm new to this and I'm trying to prevent loss of personal data :-)
Could it be that the 87.6G of snapshot data is in a dead branch? Have you ever seen similar reports?

For completeness; here's the story. p0 is a mirror of 2x320G 2.5" HD's. I send/recvd all filesystems from p0 to p1. When this was finished I noticed that p1 used 87.6G less space than p0. The origin of this allocation seems to be in the home filesystem but I can't find any reference to it.

Any pointers appreciated!

Joost