The time has come to expand my OpenSolaris NAS.

Right now I have 6 1TB Samsung Spinpoints in a Raidz2 configuration.  I also
have a mirrored root pool.

The Raidz2 configuration should be for my most critical data - but right now it
is holding everything so I need to add some more pools and move some data
around.

To start I need a vdev I will call "temp" that acts as a networked bit bucket
for me to drop items I want to keep around for a while, but don't really care
if I lose any data in there.  If I wont be using this in a raidz configuration,
just a single drive vdev - can I use any 2TB drive?  Even the WD that lie about
their sector size?  Speed is not really of any importance here.

I also need another vdev to store my media backups.  These are very large files
that take up a lot of space.  It would be a bummer if I lost data here, but all
of the data is replaceable, it would just take time and effort.  I am thinking
of RaidZ1 for this data.  Are there any 2TB drives that will work with ZFS
presently?  I am willing to take the risk that if I lost a single disk, that
they others wouldn't fail during the stress of a resilver.  Write speed doesn't
matter to me.  But I need read speeds to supply at least 40mbit/second.  I have
8GB of ram on this machine with usually 1 sometimes 2 concurrent reads - so I
think prefetch should take care of these read demands regardless if the drive
is green.  So my question for this vdec is.. What is the best 2TB drive
available for a raidz1 configuration?  Are the samsung F4s a valid option or
should I be looking at the seagates?  I have pretty much written off the WD due
to the 4k/512 byte sector nonsense.