Hi I have google to fine som info abut ZFS and I found that site hire.

I have unraid now and are realy happy whit it. but to January I are going to
upgrade my cpu to a 45watt quad core from intel that I are begun to use my
server to encode my tv show iso when it on.

so now I are begun to learn ZFS in vitualbox. but now to the question it I make
a poll whit 4 2TB ind raidz1 can it so be convetet to a raidZ2 or to I nede to
start whit raridZ2.
my data are only my movies iso and som holiday photos.

but I dont like to do the rip one more time whit all my movies. and som will
call me paranoid now but I also copy my data 1/1 to a HDD and pase it out site
my home for backup.
and one last thing what os will be the best choices for os I can read
opensolaris are not going to be maintenance. will it be just solaris ? I are
not so much in solaris but can it ben buy whit out monthly support =$