Am 18.12.10 15:14, schrieb Edward Ned Harvey:
From: Stephan Budach [mailto:stephan.bud...@jvm.de]

Ehh. well. you answered it. sort of. ;)
I think I simply didn't dare to overwrite the root zfs on the destination
zpool
with -F, but of course you're right, that this is the way to go.
What are you calling the root zfs on the destination?
You're not trying to overwrite / are you?  That would ... admittedly ... not
be so straightforward.  But I don't think it's impossible.

The root zfs, to me, is the fs that gets created once you create the zpool. So, if I create the zpool tank, I also get the zfs fs tank, no?