p...@bolthole.com said:
> Any other suggestions for (large-)enterprise-grade, supported JBOD hardware
> for ZFS these days? Either fibre or SAS would be okay.

As others have said, it depends on your definition of "enterprise-grade".
We're using Dell's MD1200 SAS JBOD's with Solaris-10 and ZFS.  Ours have
the Seagate 2TB "Nearline SAS" drives.

The 3Gbit Sun SAS HBA, using mpt driver, works fine, although with a stream
of harmless warning messages about "unknown event 10 received".  The newer
6Gbit Sun/Oracle SAS HBA, using mpt_sas driver, works well without that issue.

The only special tuning I had to do was turn off round-robin load-balancing
in the mpxio configuration.  The Seagate drives were incredibly slow when
running in round-robin mode, very speedy without.

Regards,

Marion