Sergey,

I think you are saying that you had 4 separate ZFS storage pools on 4
separate disks and one ZFS pool/fs didn't not import successfully.

If you created a new storage pool on the disk for the pool that
failed to import then the data on that disk is no longer available
because it was overwritten with new pool info.

Is this what happened?

If a pool fails to import in the Solaris 10 9/10 release, we can
try to import it in recovery mode.

Thanks,

Cindy