> Our main backups storage server has 3x 8-drive raidz2 vdevs. Was
> replacing the 500 GB drives in one vdev with 1 TB drives. The last 2
> drives took just under 300 hours each. :( The first couple drives
> took approx 150 hours each, and then it just started taking longer and
> longer for each drive.

That's strange indeed. I just replaced 21 drives (seven 2TB drives in three
raidz2 VDEVs) drives with 3TB ones, and resilver times were quite stable, until
the last replace, which was a bit faster. Have you checked 'iostat -en'? If one
(or more) of the drives are having i/o errors, that may slow down the whole
pool.

Vennlige hilsener / Best regards

roy
--