While I understand everything at Oracle is "top secret" these days.

Does anyone have any insight into a next-gen X4500 / X4540? Does some other Oracle / Sun partner make a comparable system that is fully supported by Oracle / Sun?

http://www.oracle.com/us/products/servers-storage/servers/previous-products/index.html

What do X4500 / X4540 owners use if they'd like more comparable zfs based storage and full Oracle support?

I'm aware of Nexenta and other cloned products but am specifically asking about Oracle supported hardware. However, does anyone know if these type of vendors will be at NAB this year? I'd like to talk to a few if they are...

--
Thank you,
Chris Banal