Would moving the pool to a Solaris 10U9 server fix the random RAIDZ errors?

On 04/15/2011 02:23 PM, Cindy Swearingen wrote:
D'oh. One more thing.

We had a problem in b120-123 that caused random checksum errors on RAIDZ configs. This info is still in the ZFS troubleshooting guide.

See if a zpool clear resolves these errors. If that works, then I would
upgrade to a more recent build and see if the problem is resolved
completely.

If not, then see the recommendation below.

Thanks,

Cindy