I have a fresh install of Solaris 11 Express on a new SSD. I have inserted the
old hard disk, and tried to import it, with:
# zpool import -f <long id number> Old_rpool
but the computer reboots. Why is that? On my old hard disk, I have 10-20 BE,
starting with OpenSolaris 2009.06 and upgraded to b134 up to snv_151a. I also
have a WinXP entry in GRUB.

This hard disk is partitioned, with a 900GB zfs TempStorage partition. I can
import the TempStorage partition without problems, but can not import the rpool.

How can I access my data from the old hard disk's rpool? Any pointers or help
would be appreciated.