On 06/04/11 13:52, Thomas Hobbes wrote:
I am testing Solaris Express 11 with napp-it on two machines. In both
cases the same problem: Enabling encryption on a folder, filling it with
data will result in errors indicated by a subsequent scrub. I did not
find the topic on the web, but also not experiences shared by people
using encryption on SE11 express. Advice would be highly appreciated.

If you are doing the scrub when the encryption keys are not present it is possible you are hitting a known (and very recently fixed in the Solaris 11 development gates) bug.

If you have an operating systems support contract with Oracle you should be able to log a support ticket and request a backport of the fix for CR 6989185.

--
Darren J Moffat