I am using 64bit S11E. Everything worked fine earlier. But now I suspect the
disk is breaking down, it behaves weird. I have several partitions:
1) OpenSolaris b134 upgraded to S11E
2) WinXP
3) FAT32
4) ZFS storage pool of 900GB

Earlier, everything was fine. But suddenly OpenSolaris does not work anymore.
When I boot via GRUB, it gives an error message and halts.

I have installed S11E on a new disk, and when I try to import the old rpool 1)
then the computer reboots:
http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=517089&#517089

So there are some problems. My storage pool 4) is suddenly 300GB big and where
is the data? I have one snapshot, or so. I have not deleted stuff.

I suspect the disk is breaking down. How can I tell? I am scrubbing the disk
now, but so far no errors (50% done). Can I examine the disk somehow? Format
shows all four partitions.