Hi Cindy,

Thanks for the email.

We are using Solaris 10 with out Live Upgrade.

Tested following in the sandbox environment:

1)      We have one non-global zone (TestZone)  which is running on Test
zpool (SAN)

2)      Don’t see zpool or non-global zone after re-image of Global zone.

3)      Imported zpool Test

Now I am trying to create Non-global zone and it is giving error

bash-3.00# zonecfg -z Test

Test: No such zone configured

Use 'create' to begin configuring a new zone.

zonecfg:Test> create -a /zones/Test

invalid path to detached zone
Thanks,
Ram