Hi,

We've got faulted disk in ZFS mirror and hot spare active.

Any experience of scrubbing in such scenario causing problems,
since the faulted disk is still attached.
We have been scrubbing all our pools once a week (heh, might be quite too
often?)
No scrub has taken place since the disk faulted on 6th of September and SMF
activated hot spare.

Faulted disk has been causing scsi bus resets during couple few days
and we are unable to replace the disk for a week or so.
Just wondering if the scrubbing could cause the faulted disk to screw up the
SCSI bus
because of IO heavy operations going on.
As you can see our mirror can tolerate the other SCSI controller going down:

        NAME           STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        zonedata       DEGRADED     0     0     0
          mirror-0     ONLINE       0     0     0
            c2t8d0     ONLINE       0     0     0
            c5t8d0     ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror-1     ONLINE       0     0     0
            c2t9d0     ONLINE       0     0     0
            c5t9d0     ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror-2     ONLINE       0     0     0
            c2t10d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c5t10d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror-3     DEGRADED     0     0     0
            spare-0    DEGRADED     0     0     0
              c2t11d0  FAULTED      3    12     0  too many errors
              c2t13d0  ONLINE       0     0     0  39,4G resilvered
            c5t11d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror-4     ONLINE       0     0     0
            c2t12d0    ONLINE       0     0     0
            c5t12d0    ONLINE       0     0     0