Absolutely.

I'm using a fully-populated D2700 with an HP ProLiant DL380 G7 server
running NexentaStor.

On the HBA side, I used the LSI 9211-8i 6G controllers for the server's
internal disks (boot, a handful of large disks, Pliant SSDs for L2Arc).
There is also a DDRDrive for ZIL. To connect to the D2700 enclosure, I
used 2 x LSI 9205 6G HBAs; one 4-lane SAS cable per storage controller on
the D2700.

These were setup with MPxIO (dual controllers, dual paths, dual-ported
disks) and required a slight bit of tuning of /kernel/drv/scsi_vhci.conf,
but the performance is great now. The enclosure is supported and I've been
able to setup drive slot maps and control disk LED's, etc.

--
Edmund White
ewwh...@mac.com