As I posted in other messages I have had two drives fail in a raidz1 set.
One drive failed a month before the second and I didn't notice before the
second drive failed.

I would like to send this second drive to a data recovery company.  I've
talked to Seagate (which is also the manufacture of the drive), who said
they could attempt to recover the drive, but since it was part of a ZFS
RAIDZ1 pool they couldn't offer their "No Data – No Charge Guarantee".

Two questions:
 * is there a way to use the block checksums to discover how much data on a
single drive is corrupted?

 * Do the members of the list have any recommendations for data recovery
service company that knows about ZFS?

Thanks,

myers