On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Anh Quach <a...@blackandcode.com> wrote:

> Are there any tools that ship w/ Solaris 11 for historical reporting on
> things like network activity, zpool iops/bandwidth, etc., or is it pretty
> much roll-your-own scripts and whatnot?

I find brendans nicstat useful for a nice overview of nic activity,
http://www.brendangregg.com/K9Toolkit/nicstat.c
gcc is available from the package repo, if you install that and the
system/header package for the deps you can compile it.

For iops "zpool iostat" as already suggested is fine especially with
-v, but also take a look at iostat -xnc 2. They wont give you
historical data though, but you can always feed it to rrdtool :)