Hi Dhiraj,

On May 27, 2012, at 11:28 PM, Dhiraj Bhandare wrote:

> Hi All
> I would like to create a sample application for ZFS using C++/C and libzfs.
> I am very new to ZFS, I would like to have an some information about ZFS API.
> Even some sample code will be useful.
> Looking for help and constructive suggestion.

libzfs is a private interface (see Solaris man page for attributes)
It was not designed to be used directly by external programmers.
I can't comment on what Oracle might or might not be doing, but for the
open source community, there is a project underway called "libzfs_core"
that is developing a stable library for external consumers. For more info,

 -- richard

ZFS Performance and Training