On Wed, July 11, 2012 11:58, Gregg Wonderly wrote:
> You're entirely sure that there could never be two different blocks that
> can hash to the same value and have different content?

The odds of being hit by lighting (at least in the US) are about 1 in
700,000. I don't worry about that happening, so personally I don't see the
point in worry something a few more orders of magnitude less likely to

When I get hit by lightning (or win the lottery), I'll start worrying
about hash collisions. Until then: meh. :)