Since upgrading to Solaris 11.1, I've started seeing snapshots like

appearing with zfs list -t snapshot.

I thought snapshots with a % in their name where private objects created during a send/receive operation. These snapshots don't have many properties:

zfs get all tank/vbox/shares%VMs
NAME                  PROPERTY    VALUE                  SOURCE
tank/vbox/shares%VMs  creation    Tue Jan 15  9:15 2013  -
tank/vbox/shares%VMs  mountpoint  /vbox/shares           -
tank/vbox/shares%VMs  share.*     ...                    local
tank/vbox/shares%VMs  zoned       off                    default

Which is casing one of my scripts grief.

Does anyone know why these are showing up?