This is one of the greatest annoyances of ZFS.  I don't really understand how,
a zvol's space can not be accurately enumerated from top to bottom of the tree
in 'df' output etc.  Why does a "zvol" divorce the space used from the root of
the volume?

Gregg Wonderly

On Feb 6, 2013, at 5:26 PM, Edward Ned Harvey
(opensolarisisdeadlongliveopensolaris)