Both have been working of late, as has copying, rsync, snapshot, send/receive,
as well as copying from Finder then trashing to free up space, recopying and
trashing again to move stuff around various pools. As you know I had pretty
much zero success previous to our chatting things through. I'm even happy with
speed right now as I've been rebuilding the massive media library on the new
pool tech.

Sent from my iPad