Hi all,

I've been using maczfs as my main data store on two different machines for
quite some time now. However, ever since updating to Mavericks, I've
started seeing kernel panics when trying to create symlinks on a ZFS
dataset (symlinks get created fine on other HFS volumes). I'm using
MacZFS-74.3.2b.pkg on both machines. Unfortunately, I don't have any debug
info to report. When the KP happens, the only thing I see on the screen is
something like 'BSD process: ln'. There are no .panic files under
/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/
either.

If someone can tell me how, I can build from source with debugging
information turned on. As you can imagine, not being able to create
symlinks is a serious impediment.

Thanks,
Ritesh

--