Well actually ilovezfs has a wonderful little script that does all the magic
for you and he seems quite happy to share on the IIRC chat room. It helped me
see several things I was doing wrong. From that script you can then move the
important files into the proper places and grant them permission, same that the
downloadable build does. All pretty easy and repeatable on the command line.

Sent from my iPad