A script that compiles and installs everything?
I downloaded 74.3.2b after all. It says it should work on Mavericks.
First I will just try to upgrade a cloned copy of my system to see if I can
easily get everything working the way it should. (hackintosh)
If that works out I will create a pool and see if I can import it with my
original ZEVO install.
If that works out well I will revert the cloned disk to 10.8/ZEVO and upgrade
my main install.

Wish me luck!

/Robert