Https://gist.github.com/ilovezfs/7713854

This is the script that should pull everything and build. Instructions are in
the script for the script.
You will need a Developer folder in your Home directory, see script. You will
need to chmod the script to run. Then sudo ./zfsadmin to run, and options like
-l to load after build as per instructions in the script. You will need sudo to
run commands like sudo zpool list. Until you make the install permanent. IRC is
a great bunch of people working pretty much around the clock.

You can check the developer section of the MacZFS site for more info.

Oh, and your doing all this at your own risk. ;) Seriously.

Sent from my iPad