ilovezfs, if you were here right now I'd probably kiss you straight on the
mouth. haha :P

I have had some great progress today..
Open ZFS is installed and running on Mavericks.
ZEVO pool is imported and seems to be working just fine.

I have one question though that I couldn't find an answer to.
Should I use the slices or just the whole disk when creating a new pool or
attaching/adding disks?
Like *zpool create .... puddle /dev/disk3 **OR **spool create ... puddle
/dev/disk3s2 *

Now I'm just hoping it will be more or less smooth sailing from here on.
(crossing fingers)
But at least I found a really good way of transitioning and transferring
without risking my data or trading in usability/features.
Once again, thanks a lot!

Den tisdagen den 18:e februari 2014 kl. 13:56:43 UTC+1 skrev

For more options, visit