 Dear All,

 I am happy to present the next installment of the MacZFS stable branch.

 The new package MacZFS-74.3.3.pkg fixes two problems in the 74.3.2
 which caused frequent panics on Mavericks systems.

 Change log:
 - fixed issue 120 "creating new symlinks in ZFS volume crashes OSX
10.9 Mavericks"
 - fixed issue 126 "Kernel panic on boot/reboot after defining pool
"
 - also closes duplicate issues 124, 125, 129 and 132
 - includes testing and analysis tools ztest and zdb
 - The kext and all tools contain a version code.  The kext will refuse
   to work with outdated zfs tools.

 This is - as the 74.3.2 already was - expected to be the last release
 of the stable MacZFS 7x.y series before the big leap forward to the new
 generation of ZFS for OSX.

  --> *Note* <--

 The new package is *only* available from our new download service at
 downloads.maczfs.org.

 The reason is, that Google code banned each and all project from
 creating new downloads within the Google Code system.  So we moved
 to out own site.

 --> ------ <--

 Note^2:
 The maczfs.org isn't fully operational yet: On download you may get
 redirected to maczfs.bjokaservers.de.  That's ok, it is one of my
 (Björn aka BjoKaSH) machines holding the files at the moment.

 Best regards

    Björn

- --
|     Bjoern Kahl   +++   Siegburg   +++    Germany     |
| "googlelogin@-my-domain-"   +++   www.bjoern-kahl.de  |
| Languages: German, English, Ancient Latin (a bit :-)) |