 Dear All,

Am 22.02.14 06:51, schrieb ilove...@icloud.com:
> checksums to reduce paranoia maybe?

 As suggested by ilovezfs, here are the checksums:

 MacZFS-74.3.3.pkg:
 file size : 14753744
 md5sum    : 7e94819c952fdaa95a3fdd7a73aeb1d8
 sha1sum   : f7ead5601a4e632033cca5c15c0ce66dd3bfb630
 sha256sum :
ae2a23709870ca5abe7a4e0f49ba6695787b38d59bcf8b80bee2bd96b79a167c

 I have also updated our download info page at
 http://code.google.com/p/maczfs/wiki/Downloads
 (linked from the project's main navigation and from the sidebar).

 And as all my announcement mails, this mail is GPG signed.

 Best regards

    Björn

> On Friday, February 21, 2014 6:32:54 PM UTC-8, Bjoern Kahl wrote:
>>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I am happy to present the next installment of the MacZFS stable
>> branch.
>>
>> The new package MacZFS-74.3.3.pkg fixes two problems in the
>> 74.3.2 which caused frequent panics on Mavericks systems.
>>
>> Change log: - fixed issue 120 "creating new symlinks in ZFS
>> volume crashes OSX 10.9 Mavericks" - fixed issue 126 "Kernel
>> panic on boot/reboot after defining pool
>>
>> " - also closes duplicate issues 124, 125, 129 and 132 - includes
>> testing and analysis tools ztest and zdb - The kext and all tools
>> contain a version code.  The kext will refuse to work with
>> outdated zfs tools.
>>
>> This is - as the 74.3.2 already was - expected to be the last
>> release of the stable MacZFS 7x.y series before the big leap
>> forward to the new generation of ZFS for OSX.
>>

>> --> *Note* <--
>>
>> The new package is *only* available from our new download service
>> at downloads.maczfs.org.
>>
>> The reason is, that Google code banned each and all project from
>>  creating new downloads within the Google Code system.  So we
>> moved to out own site.

>> Note^2: The maczfs.org isn't fully operational yet: On download
>> you may get redirected to maczfs.bjokaservers.de.  That's ok, it
>> is one of my (Björn aka BjoKaSH) machines holding the files at
>> the moment.

- --
|     Bjoern Kahl   +++   Siegburg   +++    Germany     |
| "googlelogin@-my-domain-"   +++   www.bjoern-kahl.de  |
| Languages: German, English, Ancient Latin (a bit :-)) |